thread art work with giri's sketches


2010 as a stage in my life gave me lot of focus. I fell in love with my profession of being in design education all over again thanks to the current batch of Accessory Design students in the campus. I just love being with them and learning design again and again and again.....got to do a bit of work with one of the "king of INTERCONNECTIONS- giri" ....you can find him at www.jumpingcow.blogspot.com. I am posting a bit of the thread work here. you can see the entire artwork on the above mentioned blog.
after doing this artwork with Giri, I have also started working with thread and pen and have done a few illustration in that series which i will be posting here as and when i finish them. Aesthetically it has been great...just wonderful

Comments

Popular Posts